Ca Phe Da
A favourite in Vietnam, the Ca Phe Da also known simply as a Vietnamese iced coffee can be served hot or cold. Perfect for this time of year, below is how to make the cold version of the Ca Phe Da.
- 2 tablespoons of ground coffee
- 2 tablespoons of condensed milk
- Boiled water
- Vietnamese coffee press
- Add 2 tablespoons of condensed milk to a glass
- Use coffee press and add 2 tablespoons of ground coffee.
- Place the coffee press on top of the glass and pour boiling water into the press. The coffee should start to drip. (This may take a while)
- Once you’ve dripped as much coffee as possible into the glass, stir and then pour into a glass filled with ice. Enjoy!
If you’re cut for time, substitute dripped coffee for a shot of espresso.